Saturday

New Look

I got bored of my blog, so I gave it a makeover! I like this much better. Simple and clean, the best format to compliment my work, I think. So, now that I love how my blog looks, I will be writing more often. Maybe even (and this would be wild) daily.

I visited the Met recently, I've been trying to go once a week, and I can't even tell you how big an impact going regularly has had on my painting. It's such a treasure, every time I go I find something new. I leave refreshed and full of ideas and things to work out on canvas. I'm going to try to get around to the galleries more often as well. Although I think it's much more useful to look at the masters, as opposed to contemporary art. Eh, that's just how I'm feeling right now.

No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails